Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Effective Supplement (Part 1)





Summary: Thomas and his friends are on their way to a summery cottage trip, but right from the start it's clear that breasts are dominating the whole excursion. Once the rest of the friends can't make it in time to the party, Thomas and his female comrades face a long, eventful night with strange horse vitamins and large breasts that just won't stop swelling! And they grow, and grow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Effective Supplement



Part 1

The summery sand road in the forest was dry and dusty as a dark blue Volvo drove along. Thomas, the owner of the car, looked at the girl next to him who's large breasts were jiggling pleasantly in a tight white buttoned t-shirt. Then he quickly glanced in the rear mirror, and saw the other two busty girls on the back seat, with their breasts bouncing and jiggling just as pleasantly on the bumpy road. Black haired Ana with her tight blue tube top and probably double D-cup breasts, and Maya with light brown hair and a light grey t-shirt which underlined her bulgy E-cup breasts. The girl on the front seat next to Thomas was Jessica, a busty blonde who clearly was the biggest of them all, probably an H-cup, on Thomas' estimation. Her top button was open and her round, full breasts were squeezed together in her neckline. Thomas could see the jiggly movement even from the corner of his eye. He had to admit it was incredibly distracting and arousing.
”If you drive any faster, I'm probably gonna pop out of my shirt!” Jessica giggled and grabbed her huge mounds, squeezing them together slightly. ”I'm bouncing so much here.”
”O-oh, I'm so sorry”, answered Thomas and instantly slowed down. ”I was a bit thoughtspread.”

He didn't really feel like elaborating more what had been going through his mind, but thankfully he didn't have to since the girls on the backseat started talking:

”My boobs are bouncing so much too even though I'm smaller than you, Jessica! This road is like some amusement park ride. I feel like they're just jiggling uncontrollably in my t-shirt.”

From the rear-mirror Thomas saw Maya touching her t-shirt covered breasts as well. The discussion was causing sudden pressure in his tight jeans.

”Yeah, my boobs are definitely bouncing as well!” Agreed Ana and looked at her blue tubetop-covered breasts. ”It's hurting slightly, because they've been a bit sensitive lately.”
”Oh, why is that?” asked Jessica from the front seat, and turned a bit, which caused her big bosom to squish together most pleasantly. Thomas swallowed nervously and tried to concentrate on driving.

”I don't know. I feel like I'm growing lately...” Ana answered a bit hesitantly.
”Growing? As in your boobs?”
”Yeah.. I feel like my bra doesn't really fit and I'm just bulging over them”, Ana explained. ”It's getting a little uncomfortable, because my breasts are being squeezed so tightly.”
”I totally know the feeling...” said Jessica. ”I've been feeling like I'll never stop growing! I remember back in high school when I was bulging up a cup size like every week. It was terrible, because they were just swelling and swelling so that all my bras and t-shirts got too small. Once I even popped out of my shirt during maths class! That was so embarassing. I felt like my buttons were getting so tight, and when I took a deep breath, a button just simply popped open revealing my barely bra-contained boobs!”

The two other girls laughed:
”Wow! That must have been awkward. What did the others do?” Ana asked curiously.
”Everyone just turned and looked, especially the guy who was sitting next to me. He seemed absolutely shocked, like he had never seen boobs before, haha.”

Thomas felt himself getting harder by the minute - so much that it was getting rather painful. It almost felt as if the girls were trying to excite him on purpose, even when they were discussing perfectly innocently. He just couldn't help that he found it so incredibly hot. Even the fact that he was in the same car, on the way to a nice cottage trip with a bunch of busty friends for a week was exciting enough.

”You sure do have big breasts, Jessica”, admired Maya. ”I don't understand how you can still be growing! Like, I hope you won't explode or something, haha.”
”Sometimes I feel like I might”, Jessica grinned playfully, and turned back to face the road again. ”I'm so sorry, Thomas”, she suddenly added. ”We've just been talking about awkward female anatomy things. Must be really boring for you!”
”It's perfectly alright”, Thomas answered and tried to sound neutral. It definitely was more than just 'alright', if someone asked his body... ”You can talk about anything you want, I doubt I could come up with subjects quite as specific as you.”
”Well then, do you think boobs can be too big?” Maya asked from the back seat, not really helping Thomas with his arousal. ”Like, is it off putting if they're too huge?”
”Um, well”, Thomas cleared his throat awkwardly. ”All bodies are unique and all sizes are just as fine. I don't care if someone had breasts the size of inflated beanbags, as long as they're nice and interesting as a person.” The words came to him automatically, but the idea of breasts the size of inflated beanbags was strangely fascinating. He tried to shake off the idea.
”That's nicely put”, Jessica commented. ”So it doesn't matter even if I swell up to be the size of a house, as long as there's people with a similar opinion to yours in the world!”
”I would assume so”, said Thomas. ”So if I were you, I wouldn't worry about – uh – swelling up”.
”Ugh, speaking of which...” moaned Ana and massaged her swollen looking tube top-breasts. ”I really feel like my bra's about to snap. I mean god, it's so tight..”
”Just take 'em off if you're uncomfortable, Ana”, Maya commented. ”You're with friends anyway.”
”Well, if you don't mind my pokey nipples”, Ana smiled and unhooked her bra with a loud, strained snap inside her tube top. Her breasts jiggled and fell down a bit, looking even bigger and more pronounced with her big nipples poking through. She then pulled the black bra from under her top.

Ahhhh” she exclaimed. ”That's sooo much better, though they're still feeling swollen. I really wonder what's going on.”
”God, you really look like you've grown!” shouted Jessica. ”I mean sheesh, I don't remember you being that big before... Are you trying to catch up with me or something?”
”I really don't know. It's getting a bit creepy to be honest, and god how sensitive my nipples are against the fabric. I feel like they're getting hard even from the slightest rub”.

And for sure, her nipples were looking bigger and more swollen all of a sudden, and Thomas felt a great urge to just leave the car and go somewhere to get release.

”Almost wanna sit here without my top on but that'd be a bit too much!” Ana laughed, but seemed a bit concerned. ”Also then they'd just bounce all over the place, and that would hurt even more.”
”Maybe swimming in the cool water at the cottage would help with the swelling”, Maya suggested and looked at her friends breasts. ”I mean you'll soon be my size, seriously!”

Thomas couldn't help noticing how Ana's breasts were jiggling very noteably now that she didn't have a bra on, and their shape was very underlined under the thin tube top fabric.

He was only released from his pleasant agony once they finally arrived at the remote cottage that they often rented out for a week during summers.

~

(To BE continued)

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work and writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Hope you're enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  2. That picture is amazing. Also your story rocks! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete