Monday 3 September 2018

For the Sake of Art (Part 5)



For the Sake of Art






Part 5



Mark found Annica hiding in a corner behind a thick, white pillar, trying to button her shirt back up. It seemed hopeless since her breasts were bulging out of it way too much. Every time she got one button closed, the other one popped open, causing her breasts to bounce juicily.

"Oh it's no use... I'm just too big now", she sighed and gave up, letting her ample bosom hang freely in the tight blue shirt. "I'll have to go home and do some laundry so I can actually get clothing that fits."

"I can come with you, if you think it's too awkward to go alone like...like that", offered Mark and made a gesture at Annica's attention drawing chest.
"That would be nice. Maybe I could borrow your jacket or something", Annica mumbled and tried to cross her arms over her breasts as people were walking nearby. "It was so embarassing! Now they all definitely know of my little problem. They saw it happening in front of their very eyes."
"I think it hasn't exactly been a secret for a while. I mean... It's hard not to notice that you're bigger than you were in the start of the semester", said Mark. "Not that it's a bad thing of course, but I understand you don't want the attention."
"Yeah, I don't exactly want to be known as the freak with massive boobs."

They decided to leave, and Annica put on Mark's jacket, zipping it up to cover her wardrobe malfunction. Her chest was stretching out the jacket, making it rather short on her.

"That's way better", she said. "But I wish they weren't bouncing so much."

 
Annica and Mark left the building, and rode their bikes to the student building where Annica lived. When climbing up the stairs, she had to hold onto her breasts so they would stay still.

"I feel like I'm carrying around water balloons or something", she sighed as she crashed on the sofa when they got inside her apartment. "I just don't understand it, Mark..."
"They've definitely gotten on the heavy side", he answered, his gaze lingering on his friends button-defying breasts as she removed the jacket. "Can I do something for you? Food perhaps?"
"Actually yeah...I didn't manage to finish my meal at the cafeteria so it would be nice to eat."

Mark got up to prepare some sandwiches and Annica turned on the tv. They started talking about regular daily things and about their studies.

"No, it's not going too well with Claire", said Annica. "She's not really focusing on the job and she's just generally strange. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll be able to finish the project at all."
"Yeah, she's a little bit odd sometimes. And a bit annoying. I'm not sure if you knew about it, but she was coming onto me quite strong for a while", Mark answered as he sat down and served the sandwich to Annica, taking a bite of his own.
"What, really? When was this?" she asked mouth full of bread.
"Just last semester. It usually happened in parties when she was a bit drunk. I was never interested in her like that but she kept being very pushy about it."
"Sounds just like her", Annica said and sipped her tea. "She doesn't know when to stop."

As they continued conversing this and that about their mutual friends and the fact that one of their teachers was a bit of a twat, Annica felt a tingling sensation returning to her breasts and it was only getting stronger.
"Mark...I think I'm still swelling..." she said quietly and looked down at her breasts. The buttons were looking tighter.
"I think you're right. Wow", was all he could say with widened eyes. "When are you ever going to stop?"

Annica grabbed her squishy breasts, somehow trying to hold them back, but the pressure was simply getting too big for the remaining buttons.

"Oh god, I'm definitely popping out of this shirt..." she moaned, and right after that the last remaining buttons popped open, releasing her breasts out further. They were definitely just about football sized now. The relief caused her to let out a sigh and she was struggling to fight the arousal that the sensitivity of her breasts and Mark's stare were causing.

"Does it feel good?" he asked all of a sudden, out of breath. "You kinda look like you're...enjoying it."
"A little", she agreed, her cheeks burning red. "They feel so stimulated..."

Mark ran his fingers onto her thigh, moving closer. He was clearly wanting her, and she was wanting him. Their lips met each other and passionate kissing ensued, accompanied by eager caressing.

After a while Annica stopped, however. She had realized something.

"Mark - When I'm growing..." she started, trying to catch her breath. "It's always in your company."
"It is?" he asked, equally breathless. His palm was feeling Annica's right breast hungrily.

Annica thought about the occations the growth had taken place in, and realized food was always involved.

"You've been so insistant with offering food and..." she thought out loud, and then backed away from Mark feeling very suspicious. "Are you behind this?"

Mark looked surprised.
"No! I swear I have nothing to do with it. I've only been wanting to look after you", he insisted.

Annica was paranoid and didn't know what to believe. She looked down to her feet and spoke quietly:
"I think I should be alone right now."
"Are you sure?" Mark asked. "I promise you, I haven't done anything. I have nothing to do with the growth."
"I-I don't know. But I think it's the best that I rule everything out right now. I need to think."

Mark looked helpless for a while, but accepted her decision with respect and left.

~

Later that evening Annica was lying in her bed, cupping her bare breasts in the dim light. They were spilling out of her hands and felt warm and sore.

"There must be some obvious reason to this. I can't just grow like this out of the blue, and it's always when I eat with Mark..." she thought to herself. "If I don't find out the reason soon, who knows how massive I'll grow."

Annica touched her big, hard nipples and moaned out of the sensitivity. They felt so erogenic, so sexual. It was turning her on and she was missing Mark's attention on them. She enjoyed it how he had caressed them and his reaction when he saw how big they were without clothes in between. But maybe it was all his fault? Maybe he had done something that caused them to grow... How could she trust him? For all she knew maybe he pretended to care about her, just to get close to her and to see her expand?

The thought made her angry and sad, but soon she focused more on the role of food in the situation. There was always food, and Mark. And usually other people as well. The reason she had ended up alone with Mark was only because she had to go home from Claire's party, and from the university after growing.

She was getting tired from the multiple theories fighting in her mind, and decided to give it a good nights sleep. The next day she would definitely have to get to the root of it before the situation swelled out of control.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(To BE continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment