Thursday 8 December 2022

My friend Jess

 

My friend Jess pt.1



Photo: Google                     


My friend Jess had recently turned 25, just like me. That's usually considered to be the limit for any kind of physical development, but in her case it did not quite seem to be the case. You see, I could have sworn her breasts kept on growing, despite her already being rather sizeable. 

On this day, I was waiting for her in a shopping mall. We hadn't seen each other in two weeks due to the Holidays, and we had talked about grabbing a cup of coffee and maybe doing a little bit of shopping. As I was eyeing the passers by, I soon recognized her approaching me with a smile on her face. She was wearing a grey knitted top with buttons, and my attention was immediately drawn to the way her breasts were bouncing as she walked, and how strained that top looked like: The buttons seemed a little tight, and it seemed as if her breasts were slightly spilling out of her bra cups.

"Hey, you!" she greeted me, slightly out of breath as she had been running a little bit late.

"Hi!" I smiled back and we hugged each other. I vividly felt her cantaloupe sized breasts pressing against mine - they felt kind of firm but bouncy.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, it took me a while getting dressed", she apologized. "In fact I need to buy some new clothes." 

"Oh it's no worries, what kind of clothes do you need?" I asked, and couldn't help noticing again how well fitting her grey top was. It was the same one I saw her wearing two weeks ago, but I could have sworn it wasn't as tight back then. Could it have shrunk in the wash, or was she really somehow...Bigger again?

"I uh... I think I need some new bras actually", she said a little bit awkwardly. "My current ones aren't fitting me well anymore. In fact I'm feeling really uncomfortable in the one I'm wearing now!"

Jess stretched her back a little bit, so that her bosom pushed forward and I could clearly see the buttons getting even tighter. Her round breasts were clearly too large for the cups they were in, spilling out like muffin dough.

"Oh", I managed to utter, struggling to keep my eyes off her breasts. "Didn't we just shop for bras like a month ago or something?" 

She laughed a bit nervously. "Yeah, but I must have gained some weight during the Holidays! Been eating way too much, I really need to get back into exercising."

Jess didn't seem any plumper to me apart from her chest. I suppose that's where she gained all of her weight, then, I figured.

We exchanged a few words and caught up with each other, how the Holidays had been and what we had been doing, as we started making our way to the nearest clothing store at the mall. She began browsing some bras that were quite large in size, and took a few of them with her into the dressing room. I waited for her outside while we kept on talking through the curtain.

"Could you help me out for a bit?" she said suddenly, after a bit of struggling noises.
"Of course!" I exclaimed and went inside the booth with her, where she was wearing only a bra that she was trying to close up at the back. 

Seeing her breasts more clearly now nearly gave me a shock. Standing behind her, I could see her reflection in the mirror in front of her, and her bosom looked even larger than it did when she was wearing clothes. I knew right away the new bra wasn't big enough, as the cups were barely capable of holding her large size. I tried closing the hook at the back, and could feel the weight of her breasts pressing against the bra. It got me a little bit flustered. I struggled a bit and managed to snap the bra closed.

"Phew! That was a real struggle", Jess sighed, with her breasts now barely contained in the cups of the new bra. "It feels way too tight though..."

"I can see that, you absolutely need a bigger bra than this", I replied and could hear the bra creaking at the weight. In fact, the creaking seemed to be increasing.

"Oh shit, open it quick before it breaks", Jess said worried, and tried to hold her breasts back from destroying the bra. 

With force I managed to snap the bra back open, and it certainly opened with force, letting her breasts spill forward. They jiggled heavily, looking full. I couldn't see her nipples as she was still holding the bra against them, but the visible amount of breast flesh was impressive.

"Let me go and get some bigger sizes for you", I offered and slipped out of the booth.

Eventually, after a few more attempts she managed to find a bra that seemed to be both supporting and containing her breasts. As she put on her buttoned up top, she looked even larger than before now that she was wearing the right size bra. 

We decided on getting some milkshakes next instead of coffee, as we felt a craving for it seeing the familiar milkshake bar at the mall. Jess got a larger one, as she said she had really been wanting one for quite a while. We sat at a round wooden table that was situated in the promenade of the mall outside of the milkshake bar, and I watched her drinking her chocolate milkshake with quite an appetite, as I was drinking my medium sized strawberry one a little more patiently.

"Oh god, it's so good!" she exclaimed with a satisfied look on her face. "If I worked here, I'd probably just be sneakily drinking them every day."

"Yeah they're probably one of the best ones I've ever had", I replied, and couldn't help noticing how my friend's round breasts were pretty much resting on top of the table. That must have been comfortable with a chest of that size, I thought, getting some of that weight off. 

As I let my gaze run over her chest, I realized I could now see her nipples poking through her top. They looked pretty big. I figured it must have been the milkshake making her feel cold. 

Soon after that we started browsing in some other stores, and had a good time talking about college coursemates and some funny things that had happened during the holidays. At some point however Jess started getting increasingly uncomfortable.

"Uhm... Maybe this bra wasn't the right fit after all", she said, and was trying to readjust it to the best of her abilities as we were walking.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "It was one of the biggest sizes they had, and besides we made sure it was supportive enough."

"I know but... It just still feels kind of tight", she said, and looked down at her breasts a little concerned. 

I allowed myself to lower my gaze too, and lo and behold her breasts certainly were bouncing and seemed like the cups were too tight after all. I also noticed her nipples were still hard, and visible through the fabric.

"You're right, it doesn't look like it's fitting well..." I said slowly. "But how is that possible?"

We stopped, and I could hear a strange creaking sound. Jess was breathing heavier, and the buttons of her top seemed to be gaping a little more than before. She was blushing.

"It's like you've...grown", I soon said, hypnotized by what I was seeing. Had my friend really increased in size?

"Come, we need to get out of here!" she suddenly uttered, and grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me towards the nearest lavatory. I could see her firm breasts bouncing inside her top on each step. 

We rushed inside the women's bathroom, and thankfully at the time all the stalls seemed to be empty. Jess situated herself in front of the mirror and looked at her breasts in it with a confused expression. She grabbed them with her hands, and gasped:

"I think I am growing!" 

The creaking continued, and I could definitely tell that the buttons were now gaping even more. Her nipples were very visibly poking and swollen, and it seemed as if her breasts were slowly spilling over the bra cups.

"Oh god, how can I swell so fast?" she moaned, and desperately tried to hold her breasts back with her hands. "I know I had grown after the holidays, but it wasn't this quickly!"

As she was panting in the silent bathroom, the top button of her top soon exploded and hit the mirror with a snap. Her breasts bulged out and jiggled heavily for a while. She moaned out loud from either surprise or relief, probably both.

I wasn't sure what to do, I was utterly shocked by how she was ballooning slowly in front of me. I had never seen such a thing. The swollen breast-flesh was rising like dough, and the second button was getting ready to pop open - at least it was creaking dangerously. Jess looked increasingly worried, and rushed into one of the stalls.

"I can't be seen like this", she said as I followed her into the stall, and closed the door behind us. 

She seated herself on top of the lid of the toilet, and I could tell she was still growing. After a couple of shivering breaths in silence the next button popped open, and her large, now watermelon sized breasts surged forward, revealing more of her cleavage. Her skin was looking taunt and firm. 

"Wow, Jess", I said as I was observing her attention-grabbing bosom. "You're really big. Are you in pain?"

She groaned a bit and grabbed her breasts again. 

"It's the bra. It's squeezing them really bad now, I need to get it off!" 

"Let me help you", I offered and she turned her back towards me a bit, so I could reach the latch of her bra.

I could now see my friend's breasts over her shoulder, and could tell just how tight the cups were getting against her bosom. Her breasts kept rising upwards.

"Please be quick, Ann", she pleaded. "I feel like the bra might explode soon!"

It was a struggle, but I finally managed to open the latch. The bra popped open violently, and I could see how Jess' breasts surged forward and downwards. She moaned again with a sigh of relief, and removed the bra, now only wearing the grey buttoned up top.

As she turned again to face me, I was amazed just how much bigger she had swollen in comparison to what size she was when we met. She had a massive cleavage, as two of the buttons had popped, and now I could see just how huge her nipples were when there was no bra in between. They looked pokey and hard.

"Mhh... Please stop", she mumbled to herself while holding on to her breasts. "I feel so swollen and sore."

"I'm sure it's gonna stop soon", I uttered in an attempt to console her, but in reality I had no idea what was going to happen. Was she just going to keep on filling up until her breasts filled the whole stall? "Probably just some sort of a growth spurt. Maybe you're not done developing yet."

"Maybe..." she said, with her face flustered, and kept on massaging her mounds. I could see her top stretching further, and her poking nipples seemed to be closer to me than before. "I'm getting too big for this shirt!"

I could see her cleavege slowly getting larger as minutes ticked by, and the third button was becoming very tight. 

"S-so cramped...." Jess moaned and panted as the groaning, stretching sound of the shirt increased.

Soon popped the third button, and along with it rhytmically all the remaining ones, and her breasts bounced massively along each pop, until they swung free from their confinements, right in front of me. Jess groaned and was out of breath. Having her breasts free seemed to be quite a relief for her.

They were enormous! Her bosom looked very swollen, and her nipples were pink, shiny, large and hard. I was standing with my mouth gaping open as I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined her getting that big, despite her always being the largest in our friend group. 

"There goes my shirt..." she said. "This is crazy!" 

"I know! Do you think the swelling is slowing down?" 

"I hope so... I feel so full, I feel like I'm gonna burst if I swell any more", she replied out of breath. "I really need to get home, Ann." 

"How about I go and buy you some large clothes so we can get you covered up?" I offered. "You can't exactly go out like this..." 

"That's probably the only option. There's no way I can squeeze myself back into that bra or my top." 

I left Jess sitting in the stall, holding her large breasts as I slipped out in an attempt to find some large, loose shirts that would contain her swollen mounds. 

As I rushed my way back into the shops I hoped she wouldn't swell much more while I was gone, or we'd be in real trouble. 

All the while I couldn't stop thinking: What on earth caused her to grow so fast? 

~





No comments:

Post a Comment